The Mentality of the Backroom Boys

By Demian
Okay so first read this article for some background on Bill Kristol:










Now read this recent article by the delusional 'expert' whose opinion is mysteriously still relevant and respected (by a few):http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/13/AR2007071301709.html



By now you must realize this man is either a complete idiot or a systematic liar. I will put my money on the latter, because I see no reason here to give this jackass the benefit of the doubt. Afterall, there are hundreds of thousands of deaths that this man is largely responsible for. For an interesting critique check out this response:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/17/AR2007071701456.html


David Corn is coauthor of the book Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War.
You can purchase this fantastic book at Amazon or any other store where good books are sold. http://www.amazon.com/Hubris-Inside-Story-Scandal-Selling/dp/0307346811
If you're like me, then you want to keep up with what this jackass as well as all of the other neocon warmongerers are saying. Know your enemy so to speak. I wanna hear Kristol, Richard Perle, Rumsfeld and Cheney. I wanna know what new dish of lunacy is being offered up for public consumption. The cynicism of these guys is absolutely mindblowing. It's enough to turn your stomach. So here's an interesting little debate I thought I'd show you. Enjoy!

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?